What this platform can do for you
Our platform is designed to teach you the ins and outs of how to be a good cleaner. We’ll tackle topics like:
- Attentiveness – remember how I mentioned “numerous details”?
- Versatility – how to tackle the different tasks that you’ll be faced with
- Flexibility – why you need to be as flexible with your schedule as possible
- Efficiency – there’s a reason most cleaning companies boast about efficiency and effectiveness!
- Time management – both in your work and in your personal time!
- Problem-solving – on average, a cleaner needs better problem-solving skills that most places where it’s a part of your job description
- Teamwork and leadership – even if you don’t happen to be a part of a team at the given moment, these skills are absolutely invaluable for a cleaning expert
- Honesty – a good cleaning is an honest cleaner!
“But those are all very general and broad topics!”
Yes, they most certainly are. But if you want to learn how to be a good cleaner, you’ll need to study them all in great detail.
“But I’ve already mastered all of this”
Even though that’s highly doubtful (there’s always more to learn, no matter how experienced you are!), if you’re convinced that you’ve got the “basics” down already, we’ve also got more specialised materials, pertaining to the different jobs and environments that you’ll encounter.
As I already mentioned above, I own a cleaning business, and, as any self-respecting business, we operate in a multitude of fields. We provide Londoners with a whole host of services, like:
- One-off cleaning
- End of tenancy cleaning
- After builders cleaning
- Carpet cleaning
- Upholstery cleaning
- Commercial cleaning
- Custom-tailored cleaning services
And, even though my company is currently focusing on the commercial sector (due to the difference in clientele – if you’re interested, we’ve got a lesson covering that as well!), we’ve got courses, dedicated to being a good cleaner in all of those areas.